Friday, November 18, 2016

Creating Diagnostic Models - Vocational Training

Creating Diagnostic Models - Vocational Training

Brad Griffith
November 18, 2016

For this assignment, I held a meeting with my coworker Tracey to create a LEM model of her son's vocational training program.  This particular program is dedicated towards individuals with special needs and helping them obtain jobs in the workforce once they have completed this training program.  
The Understand Guide was a great tool for this process because it helped me to guide my questions directed towards Tracey and to frame my words in a way that allowed me to push her for further detail in certain areas.  There were a few moments in which I think I helped her clarify her own understanding of the program because of the language we used surrounding the guide.  
Once we finished our discussion, it was very easy to produce a LEM model using the information gathered on the Understand Guide.  

No comments:

Post a Comment