Thursday, September 15, 2016

Modeling Agenda Design

Modeling Agenda Design

Brad Griffith - September 15, 2016

I'm excited to hold this design session with my colleagues in advance of having to conduct one of these meetings right after.  I have chosen to conduct a learning environment modeling session for advertising Blended Learning Strategy Sessions that are conducted by my eLearning Strategy and Program Development colleagues.
As you can see from my agenda, this meeting needs to result in department leaders signing up for a blended learning strategy session.  This includes needing to educate them on the concept, describing what happens during the sessions, and answering any questions that come up about the experience.  I have chosen to include team members that are both directly and indirectly involved with this project in order to ensure I have multiple perspectives during the modeling session.  Regarding LEML, I will focus on group presentation and interactions, while considering the best fit for presenting content.

I look forward to the session and seeing how this can be incorporated.

No comments:

Post a Comment